Sheffield, England

I live in the UK where the water is very hard and drying on our hair. There are several fragrances in the Wen range.

The most moisturising is the Fig and that is what my household uses. I purchase it from QVCUK as I refuse to be locked into the complicated compulsory reorder system on the Wen website.

My daughter has biracial 3c hair and I am good old 4c. We wash our hair weekly.

It took about 3 weeks for us to really see the difference. Status quo remained with all the other hair products used, it was just the washing product that changed. My hair became softer and more manageable. After a couple of months, I noticed very little hair in the shower tray and a year later, I have no breakage at all.

I have healthy natural hair that I am really proud off. My daughters 3c hair has beautifully defined curls that now remain in place when dry and doesn't become a mane of frizz once dried. When I first started using it on my daughters hair, I had to use 24 pumps. I didn't think the bottle would last a month.

But over time I have reduced the amount I use on her hair to 16 over the 2 washes.

I also leave it in, add various oils ( whatever I have in the house) and place a plastic cap over it and sit under hood dryer for half an hour.

Both our hair has transformed and I don't see any reason to change to something else when we are having such success.

Product or Service Mentioned: Wen Conditioner.

Reason of review: Good quality.

Comments