San Diego, California
1.8

Update by user Dec 15, 2015

Apologise for the typos...

Original review posted by user Dec 15, 2015

About two months ago I cancelled Wen by Chaz Dean Almond conditioner. First time I started using the product was in 2013 cancelled after 6-9mo due to scalp dryness, also got a lil expensive.

Now in December 2015 and still loosing hair after I called two months ago and explained my issues and my loses "I was loosing hair!" I normally have thick horse hair thst needed TLC due to split ends and ocassional dyes. I noticed a pattern of hair loss in 2014 but didnt link it to Wen* This year I struggled with friebds and family noticing my hair loss. I had thinning fragile hair? The women in my family have thick hair so not hereditary and to thin out daily. I stopped the conditioning with Wen to see if that was causing the thinning and itchy scalp. Area itched top and back of my head day to night. After 3-4 days less itching of course but my comb was still full of hair unfortunately. After 1-2weels less itching kess hair loss and I pinned it! It had to be Wen* The test of time was scary the duration was proof enough to me. I cried allot hoping it was just simple to stop and my hair would re grow? Later, I even lookied into possible illnesses I might have aside buying hair loss shampoos... Nope, still a loss no re growth but the itching is completely gone. 15% thicker since I stopped using Wen* Sadly when I called to explain my experience all I could get was were very sorry and they sent me a final bill! Wow

By far my worst experience with hair care products! You can go bald! Upsetting angry just dont buy this tell everyone you know not to purchase especially the Almond Conditioner I'm 100% sure that was the cause.

Dana R.

Product or Service Mentioned: Wen Conditioner.

Reason of review: Recall product asap.

Comments