Pinckney, Michigan
2.5
Turnaround Time

I started using wen shampoo three months ago I've only used one bottle did renew and got two more put a hold on those until March because those were due to renew in January but then I started getting a large pimple on the right side of my head and around that area I have lost a lot of hair my husband even noticed and then we heard about this lawsuit of course I stopped using the shampoo I have called when about 2 weeks ago I told them that I wanted to cancel my order it was like the International enquiry trying to get them to cancel it cuz I kept asking a million questions at that time I didn't think much of it but thinking now I do have you know a quarter sized area there that has sinned horribly around that pimple so just thought I'd let you know and I'll fill in the rest thank you

Product or Service Mentioned: Wen Conditioner.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

GuthyRenkerHelp

Hello, Our team is here to help. We take our customers’ experiences with our products very seriously and our Corporate Escalation Team would like to learn more.

Please contact the team here: http://www.wen.com/lp/cet with the information provided to us in your post so that they can assist. Of course, if you have concerns about your use of the product, we encourage you to stop using it for the time being so that we can make sure your questions or concerns are addressed.

Thank you. -WEN Customer Care