3.6

My hair has always been fine and thick, and has not been cut in years.Having recently experienced an adjustment in my thyroid medication, i started using Wen Hair Care products last January.

I immediately noticed substantial hair loss, but attributed that loss to my recent medication adjustment. As my hair care regime is minimal, requiring only weekly cleansing, i have mixed feelings on the thinning of my hair since the timing was paralle to thyroid medication adjustment.

After 11 months of using Wen, the hair loss seems to have slowed considerably.Does this mean the end of hair loss due to product used, or just my body's response to thyroid medication adjustment?

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of wen conditioner from Wen. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Wen to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Wen for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Wen?

Comments

The hair product is part of a class action suit due to numerous complaints of consumers reporting thinning and loss of hair.