Ithaca, New York

I bought a lot of wen products at Christmas time. I was unaware of the side effects of using this it made my eyes burn head itch and feel like it was burning thought it was just the menthol in it or something so switched to a different set it took my color out of hair and although I could finger comb my hair in shower after hair was dry my cul was gone and my hair felt awful and my hairdresser told me wen was the worse product to use and to look it up.

I was angry why would it not be banned from market the law suits for this product started before I bought. I recently seen this product is being sold still even from the place I bought even tho I put in complaint.

They told me they were not aware at time but I got email one week later notifying me what time it was going to be shown again for sale. Really I think there should be a press conference with details and remove product until this is straightened out

Product or Service Mentioned: Wen Conditioner.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

GuthyRenkerHelp

Hello, Our team is here to help. We take our customers’ experiences with our products very seriously and our Corporate Escalation Team would like to learn more.

Of course, if you have concerns about your use of the product, we encourage you to stop using it for the time being so that we can make sure your questions or concerns are addressed. - WEN Customer Care

GuthyRenkerHelp

Please contact the team here: http://www.wen.com/lp/cet with the information provided to us in your post so that they can assist. Of course, if you have concerns about your use of the product, we encourage you to stop using it for the time being so that we can make sure your questions or concerns are addressed.

Thank you. -WEN Customer Care