Iola, Kansas

I was given the Wen mint almond hair cleanser. I used it for about three weeks and after a few uses noticed my hair was falling out.

I was thinking it was because of stress but I haven't been so stressed my hair would fall out.

It was very noticeable, my hair was falling out in chunks.

Then my dad saw on the news that wen was being sued by others for their hair falling out. So I researched and I am trying to figure out how to help others make Wen pay for their damages.

Product or Service Mentioned: Wen Conditioner.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

There is a law firm in Los Angeles that is representing people who have experienced hair loss and thinning after using the Wen products. Esensten Law, (310) 273-3090.

Love to see folks hopping on the band wagon........

Monte_Alto
@Anonymous

Considering the fact that WEN, Chaz Dean, Guthy-Renker and the FDA have been receiving complaints with regards to this product line for over 4 years, they would have been well aware of the problem and potential damage to the consumer and yet did nothing to resolve the problem.

Perhaps if you were dealing with the same problem, you would understand her anger and desire to do something about the problem. I too, am dealing with devastating hair loss issues from using this product.

I used to have long, thick, beautiful hair and at this point, I have lost over a third of my hair volume and now have bald spots that just seem to keep increasing in size and volume.

They should and need to be held accountable.