2.1

I purchased wen over a year ago first off I wanted the pomegranate and they sent the green one.I called and they sent 4 more of the pomegranate at no cost.

I used it for several months with not much change in the moistof my hair but my scalp would itch. I thought maybe I didnt rinse it right but it did suggest to put a dime size as a leave in. Then I started noticing my hair was coming out more then normal. The itching became worse where it would itch all the time its been about 3 months now that I stopped using it because even my skin started to itch bad and my scalp no longer itches and neither does my skin.

The thing that bothers me the most is that it caused alot of loss of hair and the product I have to use to regain the thickness and growth is expensive. My hair did not grow hardly any in a year and my hair is not colored or bleached so there was no other reason for the hairloss or the exstream itching.

At one time my daughter in law said my granddaughter got lice from me because she saw me itching constantly and I went to my doctor to be checked and I didnt have lice so he said to stop using the Wen since that was the only new thing I used and within a couple weeks the itch stopped im just concerned with the hairloss.Im submitting my picture because my hair is alot thinner and there is alot of little hairs growing back in just three months since I stopped using Wen.

This person wrote the review because of order processing issue of wen conditioner from Wen. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Wen to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Wen for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Wen?

Comments

does wen have tea tree oil?or neem? this is from an Australian tree that is related to poison ivy! some people are very sensitive to it!

I have been using WEN for a lil over a month.Here's a lil background I color my hair a very vibrant red.I have used everything on the market to preserve my color.

Wen is amazing. The directions are basically a starting point until you know what works best for you. My hair also used to fall out excessively prior to use..now its so minimal its not even worth mentioning.

I hated that I shed everywhere and now I don't anymore.Thank you to the developers of this product its been amazing.

GuthyRenkerHelp

Hello, Our team is here to help.We take our customers’ experiences with our products very seriously and our Corporate Escalation Team would like to learn more.

Please contact the team here: http://www.wen.com/lp/cet with the information provided to us in your post so that they can assist.

Of course, if you have concerns about your use of the product, we encourage you to stop using it for the time being so that we can make sure your questions or concerns are addressed.

to GuthyRenkerHelp #1132350

Wen needs to be banned I am losing all my hair

These people are cononete animals , not human to be selling this product still

I'm so depressed

Does anyone know how long after you stop using wen if your hair will grow back and when does your scalp stop burning?