Chillicothe, Missouri
5.0
Turnaround Time

I use WEN and my hair was falling out.I am angry with the people in the lawsuit.

YOU'RE ***!! Go to the doctor! I did! And guess what IT IS NOT WEN causing any problems!!

I, like many many other women was vitamin D deficient, which among other things, will make your hair come out in crazy amounts.

Wen has wonderful products!!!

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Wen. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Wen.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cosmetics and Toiletries category for more informed decision or compare Wen to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Wen?

Comments

GuthyRenkerHelp

Hello- Our team is here to help.We take our customers’ experiences with our products very seriously and our Corporate Escalation Team would like to learn more.

Please contact the team here: http://www.wen.com/lp/cet with the information provided to us in your post so that they can assist. Of course, if you have concerns about your use of the product, we encourage you to stop using it for the time being so that we can make sure your questions or concerns are addressed.

Thank you.-WEN Customer Care