Loss of hair along with very dry hair

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of wen conditioner from Wen. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Wen to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Wen for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Wen?

Comments

I ORDERED THE PRODUCT ONE NIGHT WATCHING tv WHEN THE INFOMERCIAL CAME ON.WHAT A MISTAKE, AT FIRST I THOUGHT THIS IS GREAT, THAN CAME THE SCALP SORES AND HAIR LOSS.

I CALLED BECAUSE I SUDDENLY RECEIVE A BILL. I PAID IN FULL WHEN I ORDERED AND ASKED SEVERAL TIMES TO MAKE SURE. THE *** HOLES THAT WORK FOR THIS COMPANY BEAT AROUND THE BUSH UNTIL YOU REALIZE IT IS EASIER TO PAY THAN ARGUE.

SUDDENLY I RECEIVE 3 BOXES AND A STATEMENT THAT SAYS I WILL PAY THREE TIMES X3 $39.95.I WILL PAY IT WHEN THAT *** RETURNS MY SCALP TO THE HEALTHY SCALPH I HAD BEFORE AND WHEN MY HAIR LOSS HAS RECOVERED IF EVER AND I AM PAID WHAT I HAVE PAID TO THIS WORTHLESS AWFUL PRODUCT.