Battle Ground, Indiana

After my hair loss, i sent a letter along with the product back and some of my hair, in the letter i told the company to stop having vivica fox to stop lying for them because it do not work on black people hair. And that also goes for Holly Robertson peete.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Wen. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Wen.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cosmetics and Toiletries category for more informed decision or compare Wen to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Wen?

Comments

GuthyRenkerHelp

Hello- Our team is here to help.We take our customers’ experiences with our products very seriously and our Corporate Escalation Team would like to learn more.

Please contact the team here: http://www.wen.com/lp/cet with the information provided to us in your post so that they can assist. Of course, if you have concerns about your use of the product, we encourage you to stop using it for the time being so that we can make sure your questions or concerns are addressed.

Thank you.-WEN Customer Care

So true this product is not for everyone my daughter had thick hair and it has been thinning out for over 3 months and it stop growing ,now my hair was already thin and it stop growing. Had product coming every6 week sending back the unused product. It is not made for Black women.