Battle Ground, Indiana

Hello, i sent a letter last summer about my hair falling out, i even talked to someone over the phone i didnt get im sorry or anything. The lady i talked with she was grilling me like in was on trial.

Im an african american i've always had really long hair all my life now im half bald, i sent back the product, an they returned my money and thats it. Nothing else.

Im so glade there are other complaints about this product. I want to know whom do i talk with about this suit against wen ?

Product or Service Mentioned: Wen Conditioner.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

GuthyRenkerHelp

Hello, Our team is here to help. We take our customers’ experiences with our products very seriously and our Corporate Escalation Team would like to learn more.

Please contact the team here: http://www.wen.com/lp/cet with the information provided to us in your post so that they can assist. Of course, if you have concerns about your use of the product, we encourage you to stop using it for the time being so that we can make sure your questions or concerns are addressed.

Thank you. -WEN Customer Care