I got a bottle of Wen from a friend who ordered a 3 month supply. I've always wanted to try it but it's pricey and I didn't know if it would work with my hair type because everyone's is different. So far I LOVE Wen and fully intened on ordering more. I will probably order through Sephoria because I don't like auto shipment for anything just incase money gets short.

My hair feels great... A lot less frizzy than normal. I dye and bleach my hair a lot so it's gets put through the ringer. My hair doesn't feel oily and the almond mint smells amazing!

Just a side note for those who talk about fading color after 3 months... That's a long time for color not to fade... Especially reds. I wash my hair in cold water unless it's really dirty (like been outside sweating dirty) My hair feels softer and smoother with Wen than it did when I was using some $80 shampoo and conditioner.

I can definetly see that it would not work for every hair type. If you have really oily hair Wen may not be for you. I have normal to dry hair and couldn't be happier.

Review about: Wen Conditioner.

Had an Experience with Wen?

Comments

Queens, New York, United States #871135

That awesome you like Wen! You should try the Fig formula. It does wonders for dry hair.

I order from Wen.com and I always have such a great experience with them.