Product: Wen Conditioner Clear all filters (216 of 216 reviews match)
Filter by rating
filters
Seller:
State:
City:
Product:

Wen in Santa Barbara, California - I love my chaz Dean hair products

I ordered wen hair products off tv ,my order came within two weeks a slight problem with billing, I called customer service, talked to a guy briefly , by morning error was fixed. i get perms in my hair twice a year. my hair was dry and dull, now my hair is so soft, ithink my perm is holding longer, i love the look and feel. every bodys body chemistry is different,and just maybe these hair products just arent right for you. and if thats the case dont blame chaz dean. because his products are top notch. and when you call customer service be nice they are real people just like you. and to that lady that said we should get a life ... A Womens hair is her crowning glory . and for you to sit and read these and judge us it sounds to me that YOU ARE THE ONE WHO NEEDS TO GET A LIFE!!!! Thank You Mr Chaz Dean for your great hair products by taking the challenge out of having beautiful hair.. thank you and bye bye

"every bodys body chemistry is different,and just maybe these hair products just arent right for you. and if thats the case dont blame chaz dean."

Actually, he claims in his infomercial that his product - unlike all those others - is designed for all hair types.

He, himself, makes this point. Therefore, you can hold Chaz Dean responsible if the product doesn't account for difference in body chemistry.

#194183

Wow, your an really angry person, who is taking this sight WAY to seriously. People really should be WELL informed before purchasing any product.

I think Wen hair products are wonderful too. The company some people order from(Gunthy Renker)is the problem. I love Wen!!!

View more comments (2)
Review
#196466 Review #196466 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Wen Conditioner
I wanted to try Wen, then came here to read reviews, and found that really, most of the pissed off consumers were pissed about money, orders, service, etc., basically the business end of Wen- very few people were unhappy with the product itself, and some people even...
#208353

hopefully wen will work for me... i have unruly dry, thick, frizzy, curly hair and i've tried everything.

i'm thinking about trying the 30 day trial. is it worth it?

View more comments

WEN Representative lied to me

I signed up for WEN hair care and after a few months decided to cancel, but they were so insistent that they talked me into keeping my account but changing the products. When it started piling up in my cabinet I finally called and cancelled. The company rep told me I could return all unused and unopened product and I would be refunded. This was a lie and now they have the product I paid for but they won't refund my money. Also, after 3 months, they took another deduction out of my checking account and tell me it will take 6 weeks to refund it back. I wish I had found this website before I ordered from this company.

I LOVE WEN

I think this Wen conditioner is GREAT. May these people are not using it right. FOLLOW DIRECTIONS. My hair looks like a million bucks and I've only used it once. I do believe that it is to expensive. Not many people this day and time can aford to spend that much on hair products. However, it's a great idea and I wish I had come up with it. My hair is soft but has body....that to me is amazing. I have shine! I hardly ever have shine. Use it right people. It really is great stuff. I promise.

i been using wen for about 2 week and my hair is more frizzer now then i was before

#191837

Jessica- Your hair is probably reacting to all the over-drying shampoo that you've used in the past. Your scalp pumps out oil to make up for the drying side effects of over shampooing.

it might just take a while for your oil production to slow down. Hang in there, that's how it happened for me.

I have been using WEN for a week now...am following directions completely but my hair looks so greasy and gross!! has this happened to anyone else??? help!!?

Wen is fantastic. I was skeptical when I first heard about the product.

Because I flat iron my hair, almost daily, my hair had become a dry mess. My hair literally felt like straw. My hairstylist recommended this product to me and I bought it off the QVC website. I ordered the large bottle and I have been hooked ever since.

My hair has changed dramatically. I used to spend money on biolage and pureology products. FORGET IT! My hair grows so fast and is so moisturized despite my flat ironing.

I find myself getting hair cuts every three weeks. I will never use anything else on my hair. I am on my 3rd GALLON of Wen and it is worth every penny. I have fine, thin hair and my hair has responded amazingingly.

My hair is full, has great body and blow drys beautifully, I have even found that my naturally curly hair has more prominent curls that are much more defined than before. I feel as though I have grown a whole new head of hair.

You won't reget this product, I promise. Enjoy it and love it and do yourself a favor and get this product.

I agree with the comments by Vicki,I think that WEN is a wonderful product.WEN has my two year old son hair looking gorgoues,feeling good,and being very healthy.It's also works the same for my hair.As far as customer service they did a great job too.They took my payments when they were suppose to and I also got my product faster than what I intend.

tdeela

Wen is FABULOUS. My hair has never looked better.

Even after just one use I had people asking me what I had done different to my hair. They said that I looked so shiney and that my hilights even looked brighter. I have told so many people about Wen and some of them have even ordered it.

Now that I have Wen I never have to use anything else on my hair. Thanks Chaz

I'm not one to spend money on skin care and hair care products. Generic is fine for me.

But, I've used WEN for over tweo months now and I love it! The first couple times, I didn't use it right...I wasn't using enough. You have to use a lot of product, which is fine, it lasts the month it's suppose to. I notice a HUGE difference.

Can't go back to regular shampoo (feels dry and like its taking all the nutrients out of my hair) I love the Texture Balm and the Syling Creme too.

I really think people aren't using it right and need to give it at least 5 tries. Once you get use to it, you can't go back.

View more comments (6)
Wen Conditioner
I am very disapointed in the customer service and deceptive practices of this company. I ordered Wen products to try because it seemed like a good product. Well, they billed my credit card again,WITHOUT my permission and mailed a new shipment. They said I may not get...

I am so thankful to have read these reviews. I almost ordered!

View more comments
Loss

Wen hair care products

I ordered the product with a 60 day money back guarantee. It left my hair with fly aways and if used on a daily basis greesy unless I used a hair dryer daily. I used the product for a week or so and called canceled my continual order and asked for a refund and sent the product back, spending the extra for shiping it back. While i know they will not reimburse for any shippuing . It has been over 2 mo. now and i have still not seen a penny of the refund, however at least they did stop the mo. shipments.

Product was great for the first few washes,but I did not feel my hair was clean afterwards. I ended up going back to my regular shampoo and conditioner after about a month.

I did eventualy get the money back so i think they are a reputable company. Many people love the product. I did not like the sweet almond mint smell but did not try cucumber.

Correction: both the replacement product (in cucumber aloe) and the shipping was free, I just had to ship back the unused portion of the sweet almond mint. (It ended up being only $8.)

I've been using Wen for 6 months and absolutely love it, however this was not how it was at first! Like many others, I signed up for the trial offer that came in "sweet almond mint".

It did actually leave my hair feeling weighed down and greasy. So I called customer service (barely a wait time which was good!) and made sure they canceled my autoshipment and i sent the bottle back and just paid shipping (UPS ground). The rep asked why it didn't work for me and after I explained, she sent out the cucumber aloe version which has worked wonders!

(I didn't even have to pay shipping for the replacement.)

I agree with other users that it's best to order from amazon or qvc because you can save on shipping costs, but this stuff really does work! Just make sure you order the right one for your hair type.

View more comments (3)