1.8
Turnaround Time

I have ordered about a year or little less the 2 large size bottles of Wen cleasning conditioner and the 6/13 product.My hair stated reacting differently to both products.

Flat, itchy and I noticed my scalp was incrusted with white dandruff. I began to see loss of hair also.

I started alternating with regular shampoo.It got better, as long as I didnt use Wen.

So how the heck do I get my money back?

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of wen cleansing conditioner from Wen. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Wen to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Wen for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Wen?

Comments

GuthyRenkerHelp

Hello, Our team is here to help.We take our customers’ experiences with our products very seriously and our Corporate Escalation Team would like to learn more.

Please contact the team here: http://www.wen.com/lp/cet with the information provided to us in your post so that they can assist. Of course, if you have concerns about your use of the product, we encourage you to stop using it for the time being so that we can make sure your questions or concerns are addressed.

Thank you.-WEN Customer Care