4.7

My 24yo daughter and I both have lost A LOT of hair.At first, i struck it up to my age (51) and dwindling hormones.

But my daughter, who previously had beautiful thick hair, now also has so much hair in her brush after each brushing. Thank God, no bald spots,but definate, noticeable thinness for the both of us. Only coincides with Wen usage. Nothing else was used differently than before Wen.

My hubby stopped using the product also bc it hastened along his balding since using.

As a woman esp. your hair makes you feel feminine. I'd forgo makeup for a good hair day. Hair DOES make the woman, in our opinion.

I have unopened bottles that we refuse to use.

My hope is that we can regrow our hair to its previous state.Especially my daughter.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of wen cleansing conditioner from Wen. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Wen to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Wen for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Wen?

Comments