Placed order online for a gift. Did not see anything about a recurring charge authorization and regularly scheduled shipments for more product.

Then after the recurring time had elapsed I noticed a charge on my account for more product. I checked my email and did not receive a notice of a pending charge or anything. Then I logged back into the site and found that the order had already shipped so I could not cancel it online. (Tried to call but it is new years day.) So I tried to change my order frequency to zero, not an option. Tried to remove my credit card information, not an option. I looked for a way to cancel my account, found no option.

A great big (well executed) scheme to get at least one more order out of you before you find out, get pissed off and call and cancel the whole *** thing. Even if the person I bought the product for loves it. I will never order it again, nor will I ever recommend it.

Had an Experience with Wen?

Comments

Marnabug
Toronto, Ontario, Canada #588834

I have wasted a lot of time and effort getting this company to leave me alone...don't even use the product anymore and just received more today...anybody who knows how to stop them, please let me know.

to Marnabug Brownsville, Texas, United States #591336

I been taken for a ride with this product. I order only for one time. and one time only.

now they keep sending all this *** that I do not want. I call the company to stop delivering and nothing have been done.Wen this is for you, any more garbage that you send me I will keep and I will not pay for it.. I notified my card company of this

none authorize payments to this company.

WEN. STOP RIPPING OF PEOPLE THAT IN GOOD FAITH BOUGHT YOUR CRAPPY