Ordered Wen Product in May 2011, called in June 2011 to cancel as i did not want automatic shipment as you can get way better deal on QVC.Well 6 months later get a box in mail and my credit card charged for $97.84 (orig shipment charge was $9.99).

I called and told them i had cancelled 6/4/11 @ 11:30 am and had spoken to Shane.

You would figure that would be enough but it is my responsibility to send product back, wait 4-6 weeks for refund on my credit card, in mean time they have $97.84 of my money.This is such a scam, i have proof i cancelled and over 6 months later they bill me and send more product.

Had an Experience with Wen?

Comments

WEN MADE MY HAIR FALL OUT Wen "I am an 18 year old girl with long, wavy, brown hair (can be seen in the picture). My hair tends to get a little frizzy but nothing to hard..." Read more Wen - Shampoo Review from Oakville, Ontario Wen "I was a professional model with beautiful long natural hair. After using this product my scalp and face broke out in boils and my hair fell out in chunks. This..." Read more Wen Causes severe hair loss and scalp damage Wen "I began using WEN from www.wen.com in September, 2014. I used it until April, 2016. Starting in December, I began to notice extreme hair loss and scalp irritation which I..." Read more Wen - Fastest Way to Remove Hair Wen "My 10 year old daughter, who lost her hair from Wen Cleansing Conditioner, granted permission to share this photo in hopes of preventing others from using Wen and having the..." Read more Beware of Underground Diesel in Henderson NV Underground Diesel "STAY AWAY FROM THESE PEOPLE! I cannot impress upon you any more adamantly than what I'm telling you! I had previously good experiences with this company regarding my 2000 F-350..." Read more NUCOT IS NOT FAKE!!!! PLEASE READ THIS !!!!!!!!! Nucot "Dear All, Nucot is not totally fake as many people claim. People who are disappointed with NUCOT are the people are the people who have failed in bagging jobs even..." Read more North Coast Auto Mall - They fooled me twice; shame on me! North Coast Auto Mall "My sister hosted a foreign exchange student from China for his senior year of High School. He was subsequently accepted to attend Ohio State University. As a graduation present, his..." Read more Treasure Garden Furniture Covers Fading Fast Treasure Garden "Two months ago, I purchased Treasure Garden furniture covers for my firepit, chairs and cantilever umbrella. Within a month I noticed that the firepit cover was already fading. I've attached..." Read more