Dublin, Ohio
Turnaround Time

I began using WEN from www.wen.com in September, 2014.I used it until April, 2016.

Starting in December, I began to notice extreme hair loss and scalp irritation which I attributed to stress or thyroid. After all of my medical tests coming back negative and stopping WEN in April of this year, my hair loss has stopped however I am left with 50% of the volume of my hair, extreme thinning thorough my entire scalp and bald patches in the back of my head.

The company refuses to admit fault and have only offered me a refund.I have had no success other than receiving a small refund from the company.

Review about: Wen Hair Care.

Reason of review: hair loss.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Severe hair loss, Deceptive marketing practice, Unhelpful customer service.

Had an Experience with Wen?

Comments

Oh god that'll explain the bald patch that's recently appeared & snapped hair?I actually love this product my hair feels so soft aft usin but recently my head has been really irritated & itchy then little tufts of hair appeared then the bald spot!

So I stopped usin it to see if my scalp calmed down. Not goin to wait any longer! So glad I read this.

Thanks!It's now in the bin where it's Gona stay!

There is a law firm in Los Angeles that is representing consumers who have had hair loss and other damages from this product. Esensten Law (310) 273-3090