Wen Causes severe hair loss and scalp damage

I began using WEN from www.wen.com in September, 2014.I used it until April, 2016.

Starting in December, I began to notice extreme hair loss and scalp irritation which I attributed to stress or thyroid. After all of my medical tests coming back negative and stopping WEN in April of this year, my hair loss has stopped however I am left with 50% of the volume of my hair, extreme thinning thorough my entire scalp and bald patches in the back of my head.

The company refuses to admit fault and have only offered me a refund.I have had no success other than receiving a small refund from the company.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

• Unhelpful customer service

Reason of review:
hair loss
Preferred solution:
Let the company propose a solution
Product or service
Review category
Cosmetics and Toiletries
review #835678 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Wen? Submit review ›
Helpful? 2 Yes 2 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

May 31 #1166816

Oh god that'll explain the bald patch that's recently appeared & snapped hair? I actually love this product my hair feels so soft aft usin but recently my head has been really irritated & itchy then little tufts of hair appeared then the bald spot! So I stopped usin it to see if my scalp calmed down. Not goin to wait any longer! So glad I read this. Thanks! It's now in the bin where it's Gona stay!

0 0 Reply

May 10 #1156827

There is a law firm in Los Angeles that is representing consumers who have had hair loss and other damages from this product. Esensten Law (310) 273-3090

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Wen. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Wen.
Filing a new complaint about