Yes, I said Wen made my hair fall out and I had two HUGE blisters that became bloody and messy.My hair is so THIN that I can no longer use certain hair products.

My hair stylist can't believe what I have gone through. He is shocked by the condition of my hair and I have been trying to grow my hair for years and now I am losing it. I want compensation for the pain and insecurity I have now that my hair is thinning in the temples, in the back.

Chez should be ashamed.Chez should start paying up to those who are suffering.

This person wrote the review because of "pissed off" of hair care product from Wen. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $10000 and wants Wen to "pay me for my pain and suffering; of my loss of some major hair,".

The most disappointing in user's experience was hair loss, lost my hair, thinning of hair and cost. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Wen for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Wen?

Comments

Please tell me you contacted the FDA?Call them, don't just use the web form.

They need to hear from all of us if this is going to get off the market.

GuthyRenkerHelp

Please contact us here: http://www.wen.com/lp/cet so that we can speak with you directly and look into this. Thank you.

How long were you using the product (s)?What product (s) and fragrance did you get?

Did you follow the recommended directions and before using their products did you have any problems or issues with your hair like oily or dandruff?

I am curious, I have been wanting to get this for a long time now but I saw your comment and I am sceptical about purchasing it.If you don't mind replying it may give me a helpful decion maker in my hair, thank you!!

to LC Hillsborough Township, New Jersey, United States #955318

I feel like she is not being truthful.Sounds like a made up story, if this really happened then post a picture.

Undoubtedly you took a photo if you are seeking damages.Somehow I think if she does post a pic, it will be something she found on the internet.

to Deb #957262

Most of the reviews don't have pictures. Maybe if you read the other similar adverse reaction reviews - there are more than 160 here alone, then you will believe it.

to LC #957264

My advice - just don't - it's not worth the risk.There are so many other products out there that don't carry the risk of massive hair loss and other adverse reactions.

There are two different formulations. I don't know about the one sold through ChazDean, but the Guthy Renker version at WenHairCare and sold through the infomercial is pure garbage. There are plenty of chemicals in Wen.

There are no redeeming qualities.My doctor recommends Aveeno or Neutrogena.

GuthyRenkerHelp

Hello, We have alerted our Corporate Customer Service Escalation Team of your experience and they are standing by to assist. If you could please fill out this simple online form: http://www.wen.com/lp/cet, someone will be in touch with you directly to assist. Thank you.