Very dissapointed with charges .And when I call to cancel I get the run around .

Then I'm told I'll still be charged for what I don't even have the product . He then said it's at our warehouse . So keep it there I said. I'm calling to cancel why can't you listen I don't want the product.

The price has changed to what I originally agreed to. All I just want to do is cancel . Keeps telling me we are going to charge you . I said why will you charge me for something I have not received .

This is false advertising . I ask to be sent a confirmation in writing that I'm cancelled . I asked for a final statement and he said no . I said why could not give me an answer .

All he did was keep placing me on hold . Never did a manager try to help .

I'm so dissapointed with this company .Very sneaky on the charges and to cancel its a nightmare .

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of cancellation policy. Wen needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned cancellation policy in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Wen.

Had an Experience with Wen?

Comments

GuthyRenkerHelp

Hello, Please contact our Corporate Escalation Team here: http://www.wen.com/lp/cet with details of your experience so that we can learn more and assist. Thank you.

GuthyRenkerHelp