Purchased the product totally broke my head out.Called to get RMA for return, no problem.

Never received my refund, but they recieved my return, when I called they could not locate my account, Shocker. Called again, still could locate my account, told me if I did not recieve the refund, even though they could not locate my account, to call them back, do you think I'm ***. Only Celebreties can do it because they probably don't have to pay for it. They don't pay for anything.

Rip-Off company.Chaz should be ashamed of how he treats regular people.

Review about: Wen Hair Care.

Had an Experience with Wen?

Comments

Chaz Dean is a typical Hollywood *** promising great results by paying people to say so.Don't believe the hype.

Advertising and marketing is design to separate you from your money for their own profit, especially if you have no money.They play on your perceived insecurities and they are winning because no one knows otherwise because of blatant ignorance concerning the product and slick advertising.

I've asked to be removed from their spamming list a half dozen times and it just keeps coming. I would never buy products from a spammer ever!

Forward unwanted or deceptive messages to:

the Federal Trade Commission at spam@uce.gov. Be sure to include the complete spam email.

your ISP's abuse desk. At the top of the message, state that you're complaining about being spammed.

the sender's ISP. Most ISPs want to cut off spammers who abuse their system. Again, make sure to include the entire spam email and say that you're complaining about spam.

If you try to unsubscribe from an email list and your request is not honored, file a complaint with the FTC.

At least one spam message a day. This guy and his company can pretend to be high class Beverly Hills but they are as low rent as the rest of the spammers, phishers, and fradusters.

Enough already, I am bald and have no use for your god *** products.

This immoral company spams people in an attempt to sell their ***.Word to Wen, and Chaz Dean: I will NEVER, EVER buy anything from *** like you who spam people!

Any company that spams people is immoral and sociopathic.Scumbags!