1.3K views

They gave me two accounts and I sent both of them back to find out that I have been charge for another two accounts and they just keep getting my money and have been calling for the last week trying to get my money back.I wish I never got it.

It doesn't work and its expensive and they don't give your money back at all plus they don't send you your shipments.I am thinking about getting a lawyer so if you are as pissed as I am then you can comment on this post and we can sue their *** off.

Review about: Wen Hair Care.

I didn't like: Automatic replacements, Thinning hair.

Had an Experience with Wen?

Comments

West Newton, Pennsylvania, United States #938683

Yes !!ME too, Wen has ruined my hair and I developed dandruff that I NEVER EVER had before !!

All of my life I have remained dandruff free...what is this all about ? dandruff is a bacteria, right ? This product has made my hair very dry and my hair matts, weird. I kept using it thinking that it just couldnt be the product.

Constant problem of dry hair with dandruff.It has been over a month now after canceling wen and finally I am back to normal, huh,...I thought I was the only one to experience

GuthyRenkerHelp

Please take one final step and fill out this form: http://www.wen.com/lp/cet so that one of our Corporate Customer Service Escalation Team members can assist you directly.

to GuthyRenkerHelp Hallettsville, Texas, United States #938429

I tried that but yall don't do anything but tell me to call and they don't solve my problem.I should not have to pay anything more for the stuff I sent back.

Its not my fault yall haven't deleted my accounts in the 5 months.I want my money back.

Hallettsville, Texas, United States #925469

I tried that changing my debit card but they still get my money u have to change ur account.

Calgary, Alberta, Canada #925445

I'm with you, this week I'm going to my bank to change my Visa Debit card so they can't rip me off any longer, I suggest we get all the people who like us are angry bombard their social media with bad reviews, especially regarding their rip off scheme!

Hallettsville, Texas, United States #924290

now they want me to call the number again to get the *** address that an "live chat" cant give me. I am pissed off I want my 271.00 back they owe me. yet they want me to pay another 65.00 to be even but why should I pay for it when I have cancelled my account!!