I'm a Black woman with curly/course mixed grade hair.I was fed up with the chemical and heat treatments to maintain my hair.

In 2007, I saw infomercial of Wen with Chaz Dean. He was demostrating on a black lady with hair that looked like mine. I was amazed at her outcome. I didn't do any research just ran to get my wallet and purchased it .

When it came in the mail..Late, I was so excited that that didn't matter. I used it right away! I loved it!!! About two weeks later, my hair started getting drier than I've ever seen it.

It was shedding everyday. So, I stopped using it and sent it back. Yes, they gave me the run around, hanging up and not answering. I took my problem to my bank and did a stop payment and closed the account and opened another.

I blamed myself and ordered again in 2011.

It was deja vu!!I have learned my lesson and I DO NOT RECOMMEND!

Review about: Wen Hair Care.

Had an Experience with Wen?

Comments

Wen by Chaz Dean and wenhaircare ARE NOT the same company!!!!:( Wen Hair Care (the infomercial) is Guthy Renker.

Wen by Chaz Dean is the Studio, so unless you bought your product there, get your facts right and quit accusing the wrong company.:(

to Anonymous Bloomington, Illinois, United States #628297

The PRODUCT was Chaz Dean's his name was on everything!!! The company it was purchased from was Guthy Renker!!! CHECK YOURSELF ***!

to Anonymous Bloomington, Illinois, United States #628308

It doesn't matter who the PRODUCT was purchased from the ingredients are the same!!! IT DOESN'T MATTER IF IT WAS BOUGHT FROM WALMART!!! Who created the mixture...EXACTLY!!