La Follette, Tennessee
Resolved
Turnaround Time

Back 2012 i ordered WEN to pamper my hair.To get healty, stronger, manageable hair.

That did not happen tho. I got thinning of hair, bald spots, and irratated scalp. In Dec my son came to see me for christmas. Logan ask me if i was still using wen because she notice thinning hair on my scalp.

I did my homework to find that other wen coustomers was going threw the samething as i was experancing on my scalp. Wen will not stand behind there name and give me my money back.

The word needs to be out there and warning labels on the product.May cause losse of hair.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of wen by chaz dean from Wen. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Wen to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Wen for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Wen?

Comments

I have to say I thought I was going through this alone.My hair is thinning hand fills of hair every time I brush I fear it!

My hair was thick Gorgeous and strong.Now what?

Could be signs ur thyroid needs evaluation...I do and wen did and is continuing to... . U can get a free scalp evaluation via Bosley or from ur doctor...sorry and good luck...lovepaint3226wadexsx

GuthyRenkerHelp

Our team is here to help.We take our customers’ experiences with our products very seriously and our Corporate Escalation Team would like to learn more.

Please contact the team here: http://www.wen.com/lp/cet with the information provided to us in your post so that they can assist.

Yes, and in my experience, your hair will NEVER be the same again.My hair is forever thin & continues to fall out dramatically, despite taking 2 types of top notch hair vitamins & using Nioxin shampoo & conditioner (special stuff for hair that is thinning & falling out).

I used to have beautiful hair that others complemented me about, but after using Wen for about 6 months it was really damaged. But I hadn't made the connection. Then I saw a news report that there was a class action lawsuit against Chaz Dean & Gunthy Renker (the infomercial people who distribute Wen) by women & even children whose hair was falling out, had thinned & had bald patches.

Unfortunately, I purchased it thru tv shopping channel.Buyer beware.

to Anonymous Levittown, Pennsylvania, United States #1227804

Same here

Please stay away from WEN if you want beautiful healthy hair because this product will Rob you from health hair. Cause bald spots, thinning hair, scalp irritations. My hair being broke off at ends