I had thick strong hair.I don't use styling tools or blow dry my hair.

After using wen for a year once or twice a week my hair was breaking off and thining. It took longer than most stories I saw online because my hair is so thick and I used less wen then recommended on the bottle each time on account of making an expensive thing last. However, I could tell a significant difference of hair coming out in the shower and in the brush towards the end. I may not have balding spots but I stopped using it before it got as severe.

Glad to see so many comments to make my mind up and cut my losses before i lost all my hair. Using a growth serum called grow gorgeous. My hair is starting to feel stronger again. Less shedding than normal now that I stopped using wen.

Cancelled membership, threw opened stuff away and gave unopened stuff I already bought to people I don't like. DONE WITH WEN 4EVER.

Even if they change it and try to get customers back due to the on going lawsuit I shall never again use wen.Beautifully soft shiny hair that stays clean longer sounds wonderful but not worth the chance of hair loss.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of wen by chaz dean from Wen. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Wen to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Wen for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Wen?

Comments

GuthyRenkerHelp

Hello, Our team is here to help.We take our customers’ experiences with our products very seriously and our Corporate Escalation Team would like to learn more.

Please contact the team here: http://www.wen.com/lp/cet with the information provided to us in your post so that they can assist. Of course, if you have concerns about your use of the product, we encourage you to stop using it for the time being so that we can make sure your questions or concerns are addressed.

Thank you.-WEN Customer Care