Like everyone else, I was unaware they kept my credit card information.They shipped and charge a "Renewal" which was not on their website and is fraudulent.

Many other have had the same experience. The problem is, you can cancel the order, but you have to pay about $20 to ship it back.

Like everyone else, I was unaware they kept my credit card information. They shipped and charge a "Renewal" which was not on their website and is fraudulent.

Many other have had the same experience.

Review about: Wen Hair Care.

Had an Experience with Wen?

Comments

Palos Hills, Illinois, United States #760120

Wow!!!same thing happened to me.

After I started using Wen, my hair started falling like rain :cry My hairdresser also was hip to this since she said she had been seeing this with several other women. I gotta say, as bad as I felt, I also felt relieved that I wasn't the only *** out there that suckered. I've had two protein treatments so far and my hair breakage has stopped.

Does anyone know anything about a vinegar hair rinse. I have come across this a couple times on this site and from googling, it sounds promising.

I just wanna know if anyone has tried this and if it worked.

The recommendation about the protein treatment was spot on and that worked.So, I really want to know if I should try the vinegar thing too.

Edmonton, Alberta, Canada #758780

I had been a long time user of Wen.Absolutely loved it for the past 6 months.

Recently began experiencing hair loss. Often in small clumps. I was horrified. :sigh Initially, I though it was hormones, etc.

It was not. I went to my hairdresser, told her my problem without mentioning Wen; just saying I was experiencing hair loss, and right away she asked if I was using Wen! She said she had many ladies coming in with the same problems.

I've had some protein treatments and my hair feels much better, healthier.No more hairloss and at least it is on its way back to healthier thicker hair.