I ordered this product on line.I tried it and didn't like it at all.

It made my hair oily and floppy. Then I noticed that they plan to send me another shipment next week. I did not sign up for that. I cannot reach the company in Canada or the USA.

I have filed a complaint with the Better Business Bureau. I do not think it is legal in Canada for an online vendor to continue to send product and ding my credit card again when I have not asked for it.

I am not asking for my money back (like that would ever happen).I just don't want any more stuff sent to me and charged to my credit card

Had an Experience with Wen?

Comments

Wen - Massive hair loss! Wen "After receiving Wen as a gift, I was very intrigued and excited about getting this awesome new item, that was suppose to ease the frizz and make your hair more..." Read more Wen - Hair loss, itchiness, baldness Wen "I first purchased WEN by Chaz Dean cleansing conditioner in Sephora in 2014. I liked the idea of cleaning my hair without using a regular shampoo and harsh chemicals. WEN’s..." Read more Wen - Hair following out Wen "I'm having the same thing going on with my hair thought it was meds I been asking my doctors and they told me it's not my meds my mom uses..." Read more Wen Shampoo Review from Simi Valley, California Wen "I Had long thick hair and I used Wen back in 2011. My hair started to break off and thinned out. I went to my dermatologist not realizing it was..." Read more Syomet - It's well made and fits perfectly. Syomet "After a long and dreadful search for the perfect birthday outfit, I got lucky and stumbled upon syomet.com website and fell in love with everything they offering! I have to..." Read more Airbnb - Air BNB sucks Airbnb "I booked a place in Miami that listed free breakfast, beer, oceanview, and 3 bedroom. When I arrived there was a half empty case of eggs, milk, cookies, etc. There..." Read more North Coast Auto Mall - They fooled me twice; shame on me! North Coast Auto Mall "My sister hosted a foreign exchange student from China for his senior year of High School. He was subsequently accepted to attend Ohio State University. As a graduation present, his..." Read more Rodan and Fields - BEST on the market! Rodan and Fields "Totally worth the investment. Use sparingly and you won't have any issues. If you're having problems, you're using too much. One swipe at night. It's so easy. My eyelashes have..." Read more