I ordered this product back in Nov.11, they charged my account on Dec.

11 without my permission for more product that I never ordered and never received. I cancelled but my money was never refunded!

And now they charged me again on 1/26/2012 $29.95 for a product I didn't order or received!

WHAT A RIP OFF! I'll never order from this company.

When I called they told me that the product costs $94; which I was never told about in the first place and again I never received.This company is dangerous the will steel your money!

Had an Experience with Wen?

Comments

Yes Callmepissed the product is terrible. It feels like it's full of sulphates although they claim it's all natural ingredients. Pfffft what a rip off

Thanks for the advice Urmom I actually had to that otherwise I would of went bankrupt!

callmepissed

Urmom has some good advice up there.I tried their product for a few months, and didn't like it, but they sent me more.

The product made my hair feel oily and limp, so I did not want more.

If you do not open it, and write RETURN TO SENDER on the package, you won't have to pay to return it.Change your card #, and send back the product.

Go to your bank and have them change your account numbers. Just say that someone is accessing it without your permission. If it's a credit card you can do the same thing.

The numbers will change, you will be issued new cards, and these payments will stop because they will need your new numbers.