5.0

I use shampoos with no paraphines or sulfates and Wen has been the best product for my hair.I have used it for three years and can't be without it!It Keeps my hair friz free and when I color my hair i find that it lasts longer.

Maybe stress is making your hair fall off. It actually made my hair thicker and softer. I will never use anything but Wen.

I would defenitally recomend this product to everyone.My sister also uses it and she had very brittle hair with spitends and really thin, With Wen she has twice as much hair.

This reviewer shared experience about good quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). assiramar is overall satisfied with Wen. the best about positive experience from Wen was feel of my hair. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Wen.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cosmetics and Toiletries category for more informed decision or compare Wen to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Wen?

Comments

There are multiple reasons for hair loss including stress, hormones, chemicals and medication. One person may lose their hair due to stress and another due to their shampoo. Every body is different.

Arvada, Colorado, United States #948305

Stress is not a cause of hair loss.If it was, people with hair would be rare.

There isn't a question as to what caused my daughter's total hair loss - it was Wen, and Wen alone. 1000s of people can't be wrong when they say it makes their hair fall out.

Not just a few are sensitive to something in it, or maybe it is a combination of somethings, anyway, sensitivities can develop over time.it is not worth the risk!

to Anonymous San Diego, California, United States #1351127

Sorry to hear about you losing your hair.That is hard.

That being said, I'd like to use an analogy. Hair loss is common and so is the coincidence of this occurring at the same time of eating apples. (I know this sounds ridiculous but try on the point.) Eating apples does not mean it is the reason for losing your hair just because both incidences occur at the same time. Just as you using a shampoo.

It's shampoo, not chemical stripping lotion. If anything, it is so heavy and greasy *adding* to hair vs. being designed to take away from it and as a result, can clog pores in the scalp so a clarifying shampoo is definitely needed every couple of washes I've found. My hair is thicker, shinier, and more healthy than ever as a result of using.

Again, don't mean to discount your analogy. Just saying, you can't jump to these conclusions with no direct evidence other than you simply used at the time you were starting to lose your hair. We are each genetically predisposed to various things even if our immediate relatives are not. Just as a red head gene can be a repressed occurrence that eventually expresses itself in a child within a family where red heads don't normally occur.

I'd look at your nutritional intake more than the shampoo you're putting on your head. Millions and millions of users would be experiencing vs just a small percentage with this product. Wen is used millions and millions of times and is so massively popular, it can be an easy...

Hope this helps and happy your hair grew back 15% (not sure how one could ever measure 15% hair growth) either way.Best to you.