I used Wen for over a year and it transformed my curly, fine hair. I Loved it!But then it started falling out from the root.

I thought it was a normal process then found this on-line and have stopped using it. I have lost at least 1/4 of my hair, especially around the crown.Immediately after stopping I noticed less hair loss. It REALLY DOES SUFFUCATE HAIR FOLLICLE!!!!!I'm using what I have left on my midshaft hair and ends.

I feel very self conscious of my hair now and feel like everyone can tell. I hope it grows back very soon!!!!

Comments

I am a Stylist and I am not a fan of Wen. I have a few clients using it and I am telling you that not only is it making their hair fall out but its drying it up as well.

I guarantee its clogging up the scalp and folicle.

One of my ladies stopped using it but I have another who will not listen. it pains me to have her use it.

i was goin to buy it but now im scared after reading these messages i do agree with you hayley that if u use to much the acid would damage ur hair i only shampoo my hair once or sometimes twice a week cause normal shampoo are bad for ur hard to. i dont know if im goin to buy it, if i do im only goin to use it once a week

please contact the FDA and let them know of your hair loss, I have contacted them and they are investigating it , but they need to know call 1-800-332-1088 , lets help others before their hair loss is dismissed as normal hair shedding as wen says!!! my hair is still falling out even after not using the product after 10 days or so , not as bad as it was but the damage is done and more than half my hair is gone!!! please call and contact the BBB also!

This is a scary product! Will definitely not buy. thanks!

I used the product for just over a month and lost half of my hair it was falling out by the hand full! I will never tell anyonr to use this stuff!

anonymous 10/10/11 your comment was ignorant and had nothing to do with the topic. you should really watch what you say to people, if you cant say anything nice you shouldn't say anything at all so why do you get a life since all u had to say was pointless.

do not buy this product!!! I used wen for about 2 months.

i stopped using it this summer because it left my hair feeling greasy even though i was using it every other day. After starting back on regular shampoo i noticed lots of hair falling out from the root. it's been four months now and my hair has lost all it's thickness. i feel like if my hair was fine to begin with i would probably be bald right now.

very scary to see that much hair in my brush and shower drain. hopefully the effects of wen will soon be gone and i would recommend staying away from these products.

im still considering buying it because some say the people losing hair are just over using it and if you just use it once a week you'll be fine...

odk if im going it yet buti will take what everyone says into consideration.

Thank you very much ladies for you input. I was considering buying WEN, but most definitely am not now. I am sorry for your problems though and I hope all of you have quick regrowth of your hair!

Omg!! Been using Wen for a year and had significant hair loss through crown .

I have bald spots and just completed a laser study. Thought stress was the cause as bloodwork ruled out other factors.

Am definitely going to try the regular stuff again to see if I get results. My hair dresser says hair is dead and this shouldn't cause hair loss but what have I got left to loose?

I started using wen and 2 months later my hair started falling out too, I have lost half the thickness of my hair and with the help of a good friend and stylist It is just now starting to recover a year later!! You should go to the doctor which I did and had bloodwork done, I was fine the only change was WEN I would never recommend that product to anyone!!

Paula seems to be the ignorant one. I'm a cosmetologist and products can make hair fall out.

When something that's high in proteins/amino acids is being over used it actually has reverse effects on the hair. It will make the hair very hard which causes it to break. I recommend using Wen once a week.

If you shampoo your hair everyday, maybe twice a week. Do not use Wen every time you cleanse your hair.

SHAMPOOS CAN MAKE YOUR HAIR FALL OUT!!!! Your hair has a pH balance of 4.5 to 5.5. If you are putting shampoo and conditioners and other hair products on your hair that are not within your pH factors, it can harm your hair.

If the product is full of repair substances such as proteins, then overuse can cause hair to be brittle and snap. It is highly recommended with any hair re constructive product not to use it every day...

Even though Wen is apparently just "Natural" and meant to be a replacement shampoo but ever heard too much of something can be bad? :zzz

She is telling the truth! I am a nurse, had very thick hair and did go to the doctor.

I lost at least 1/4 of my hair after using the product for a month. She is not being ignorant, just stating facts of how her hair reacted to the product. I too have very curly coarse hair. At first it worked beautifully.

I loved it and received comments, but after a month, everything changed. I would not recommend the product.

I did receive a full refund from QVS, no questions asked. QVC is a great company!

oh, are you a doctor? you shouldn't be so rude. get a life.

If someone's hair is falling out at the root, it's most likely

Internal. Shampoos can't make your hair fall out!

You should go see a doctor. Stop being ignorant

Colleyville, Texas, United States #1094850

My friend was excited to used the wen hair products for the first time until she use the remoist treatment as directed and her hair became knotted and tangled....soon she became very angry as she see patches of hair fall out into the sink ...not g at all...