I used Wen for over a year and it transformed my curly, fine hair.I Loved it!But then it started falling out from the root.

I thought it was a normal process then found this on-line and have stopped using it. I have lost at least 1/4 of my hair, especially around the crown.Immediately after stopping I noticed less hair loss. It REALLY DOES SUFFUCATE HAIR FOLLICLE!!!!!I'm using what I have left on my midshaft hair and ends.

I feel very self conscious of my hair now and feel like everyone can tell.I hope it grows back very soon!!!!

Had an Experience with Wen?

Comments

I am a Stylist and I am not a fan of Wen.I have a few clients using it and I am telling you that not only is it making their hair fall out but its drying it up as well.

I guarantee its clogging up the scalp and folicle.

One of my ladies stopped using it but I have another who will not listen.it pains me to have her use it.

i was goin to buy it but now im scared after reading these messages i do agree with you hayley that if u use to much the acid would damage ur hair i only shampoo my hair once or sometimes twice a week cause normal shampoo are bad for ur hard to. i dont know if im goin to buy it, if i do im only goin to use it once a week

please contact the FDA and let them know of your hair loss, I have contacted them and they are investigating it , but they need to know call 1-800-332-1088 , lets help others before their hair loss is dismissed as normal hair shedding as wen says!!! my hair is still falling out even after not using the product after 10 days or so , not as bad as it was but the damage is done and more than half my hair is gone!!! please call and contact the BBB also!

This is a scary product! Will definitely not buy. thanks!

I used the product for just over a month and lost half of my hair it was falling out by the hand full! I will never tell anyonr to use this stuff!

anonymous 10/10/11 your comment was ignorant and had nothing to do with the topic. you should really watch what you say to people, if you cant say anything nice you shouldn't say anything at all so why do you get a life since all u had to say was pointless.

do not buy this product!!!I used wen for about 2 months.

i stopped using it this summer because it left my hair feeling greasy even though i was using it every other day. After starting back on regular shampoo i noticed lots of hair falling out from the root. it's been four months now and my hair has lost all it's thickness. i feel like if my hair was fine to begin with i would probably be bald right now.

very scary to see that much hair in my brush and shower drain.hopefully the effects of wen will soon be gone and i would recommend staying away from these products.

im still considering buying it because some say the people losing hair are just over using it and if you just use it once a week you'll be fine...

odk if im going it yet buti will take what everyone says into consideration.

Thank you very much ladies for you input. I was considering buying WEN, but most definitely am not now. I am sorry for your problems though and I hope all of you have quick regrowth of your hair!