So I fell for the scam where you give them permission over the phone for monthly $30 shipments.I canceled but the package had already been sent.

So I opened up one product and thinking oh I will just use it its my last shipment anyways. Come to find out the package is $98! And they are pulling out future payments for it!! They said that I couldn't send back the unopened bottles to get a refund on those I have to send the whole package back.

I am pissed!

This wasn't apart of the agreement when I first signed up.They are dishonest do not give them your card number!!!They mess with your finances!!!

Review about: Wen Hair Care.

Had an Experience with Wen?

Comments

Hi!I tried the sweet almond mint like two years ago n didn't like it for some reosan.

I saw Wen again on qvc n decided to try wen again, this time I got tea tree, fig and lavender and I love them all! My hair feels SO amazing! I have medium textured 3b/c african american hair and this works wonders on my hair. Wen also has hair oils, styling cream, body cleaner, lotion etc.

Amazon.com offers a lot of wen products for great price n fast shipping.Try chazdean.com too