I have been using wen for about 6 months at first I though it was a decent product after a month I started seeing more than usual hair in my comb, I kept using and using and kept finding more and more hair. Now I was really concerned because I'm finding my hair every wear.

I went to my Dr. to try to find out why I am losing such an excessive amount of hair I thought maybe some medications I was on was the culprit she told me no. Wen is all I have used for that 6 months so after reading other reviews which I wish I read before I started using it I realized my problem was the Wen.

I have stopped using it for 2 weeks now and my hair is still falling out don't know what to do. I asked my beautician if anybody that comes into the shop that uses wen has the same problem she said yes and to stop using it.

Product or Service Mentioned: Wen Hair Care.

Reason of review: Hair loss.

Monetary Loss: $2000.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Wen Cons: Lost my hair.

• hair loss

Comments

GuthyRenkerHelp

Hello- Our team would like to hear more about your experience. If you could please contact us here http://bit.ly/1EJQtOL with the details you’ve provided above, someone from our Corporate Customer Service Escalation Team will be in touch shortly to assist.

Thank you. -Marysa, WEN Customer Care