Wen Hair Loss

Wen made my hair fall out.

I found out why.

My hair is growing back.

My hairline is filling in.

(after 2 years of hair loss, I started to have Sir Isaac Newton's hairline.)

The reason why is because it wasn't cleaning and the yeast that lives on the scalp was proliferating and creating loss etc.

Mix 1/2 teaspoon of Monostat (yes- yeast cream)

with

2 tablespoons of Water

Add to scalp ( non greasy) with a dye applicator bottle. Gently it in where there might be any residue. Leave it on til next shampoo. (2-3 days for my long hair at age 49). It is starting to look lustrous again and not all droopy and weird.

I do not yet know the frequency of maintinance.

I am posting this as a public service.

Stop the shedding. My hair slowed shedding in the first application and now is normal 25 hairs per wash. It was coming out in clumps up to 200 or more hairs each time. Wen made my hair fall out.

I found out why.

My hair is growing back.

My hairline is filling in.

(after 2 years of hair loss, I started to have Sir Isaac Newton's hairline.)

The reason why is because ir wasn't cleaning and the yeast that lives on the scalp was proliferating and creating loss etc.

Mix 1/2 teaspoon of Monostat (yes- yeast cream)

with

2 tablespoons of Water

Add to scalp ( non greasy) with a dye applicator bottle. Gently move it in the scalp where there might be any residue. Leave it on til next shampoo. (2-3 days for my long hair at age 49). It is starting to look lustrous again and not all droopy and weird.

I do not yet know the frequency of maintinance.

I am posting this as a public service.

Stop the shedding. My Hair slowed shedding in the first application and now is normal 25 hairs per wash.  It was coming out in clumps up to 200 or more hairs each time.

I don't have time to answer questions-just spreading the word. You can too!

Let's love one another.

Review about: Wen Shampoo.

Had an Experience with Wen?

Comments