Orlando, Florida
2.0
Turnaround Time

I experienced major hair loss . I still have bald spots.

IThe worst part was the horrible red scabby rash on my scalp. It itched and burned so bad I was totally miserable! I placed several calls to the company and I was told that all of my calls and reports would be placed in my file and they said it sounded like scalp psoriasis which I had never in my life had. I actually fell for that!

Since then my login account on their website has been disabled. My record was erased ! I am Furious!

I have spent hundreds of dollars and still have a stockpile of their products sealed and unopened due to problems canceling my AutoShip program. Please contact me at sheri0409@yahoo.com

Product or Service Mentioned: Wen Hair Care.

Reason of review: Scalp damage and hair loss.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Wen Pros: Smell.

Wen Cons: Loss of my hair, Causes frizzy hair, Scalp damage, Intense itching and pain, Severe hair loss, Having to keep contacting them to quit sending and charging, Feel of my hair, Red scabby rash, Intense itch and pain.

• hair loss
  • Scalp Pain
  • Intense Itchy Scalp
  • Red Crusty Scalp

Comments

Get into the lawsuit if u have proof. I had to go to docs.

My scalp still has sores,patches,itching,after not using for well over 9 mos. No dying hair anymore. Used it for at least 1 yr before it became a productive that,but loosing hair was earlier.

Took a long time to figure it out. After I stopped using,I haven't had any new sores.