I placed an order on October 2, 2012 for wen hair care for my mother.They botched my order from day one.

They made two accounts for me when I just ordered one. They kept charging my account three times when I only placed one order. Also, when I called to inquiry about my product they gave me the run around and then charged my account. For the most part WEN hair care has been one of the worst experiences I have had when it came to ordering a product online.

As a former customer I would not recommend that no one orders from WEN hair.Not only that I have yet to receive my money.

Review about: Wen Hair Care.

Had an Experience with Wen?

Comments

Santa Clarita, California, United States #570825

When I began using the Wen product for the first few times it seemed to well, however, after about two weeks I began to notice a lot of hair on my clothes, I have lost hair before but not at this rate. I have since canceled my account and through out the remaining of the product.

I am fully aware that each person responses differently to various products, however from the sounds of it I am not the only person that has suffered a large amount of hair loss, take it from me, if one or two people experience this thats one thing but there are a lot of women have had this happened to them. Please

be careful when purchasing this product.