I was just going to purchase and call the number to order the product but, after reading all the commands I stopped myself from doing a mistake....I thought tv won't be able to brotcast none sense, but I guess I was wrong lol,Never mind Wen I will just keep using my cheap shampoo!!!!,THANK YOU ALL FOR POSTING YOUR COMMANDS, AND SAFE PEOPLE MONEY such as myself. I am very happy I didn't ave to go through such a huge headache, and I feel bad for all of you guys who had to go througuh such headache's!!

Review about: Wen Hair Care.

Had an Experience with Wen?

Comments

Wen is okay - I used it for over a year months and quite liked the product.What I didnt like was the inconvenience of having to get it shipped to me through the mail - the shipping charges are outrageous and it takes weeks to get it!!

For a while, I was just ordering it from QVC instead - faster shipping for half the cost. Finally got fed up with that too and stopped using it all together.

I've found I can use Biolage Shampoo and Conditioner with just as good of results, no shipping charges and I can get it at the store anytime I want!Sorry Wen - liked the results with your product but until you get more mainstream and more accessible, I'm sticking with something more easily available.

If you want to try this product you can buy it through QVC, it is a very good product without having to use all those nasty chemicals on your hair. I had the same problem with them with autoship but they did send me postage to return it with no problem after calling.