Why would anyone waste this much money on a product you can get for less than $1?? Anyone hear of baking soda/water??? ITS THE SAME *** THING.

Try googling it, or go to simplemom.com. There is also an applecider vinegar conditioner to set off the base of the baking soda.

Have been using bakingsoda/water for about a month now and my hair feels and looks awesome all the time. Never have to use anything except my baking soda and water combo.

How much is a bottle of wen? How much is a small box of baking soda? Yeah, easy choice. 1 tablespoon baking soda per 1 cup of water...

Review about: Wen Conditioner.

Had an Experience with Wen?

Comments

I have been using baking soda and vinager for about three months i've have nothing but great things come of it.I do have oily hair and i still wash about every other day or so.

i have just tried the Hair one and agian my hair feels great but not compaired to how cheap the natural compounds are.poor people use what they can but i would pretty much choose to keep using my no poo method its working for me

You have no idea what you are buying in that bottle.

Carolinadazzle...

What kind of olive oil? Extra virgin or light or does it just depend on the hair? I love the baking soda but haven't yet fallen in love with the "conditioner", I'm going to try adding some different oils.

I have been using the baking soda and water for about a month now...works great!...I also rinse with 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar mixed with 3 cups warm water..if you have dry hair add a tsp of olive oil..rinse well....my hair has never looked better!

I have thick curly hair & (over the course of my 35 years) have spent BUCKS on a huge range of hair products.I absolutely SWEAR by the baking soda/water cleanse.

It is absolutely the best "hair cleanser" I've ever used. I always follow it up by conditioning with a combination of apple cider vinegar, essential oils, and water. Not only am I spending less on my hair than I ever have in my life, but my hair is easier -- more manageable -- more healthy -- more amazing to touch -- more curly & bouncy. I LOVE IT.

Also, a hint for you - in the rinse, you can make your fav combo of essential oils.I love the smell of aveda --- so I typically use a combo of Rosemary & Mint essential oils.

It does the exact same thing without getting any kind of ripped off. If you're paying over $1.40(one small box of baking soda-which lasts about 240 years) for "Wen", you're getting taken advantage of, sorry.

If you think baking soda and water is the same thing as Wen you are mistaken.Wen is thick, luxurious conditioning cleanser made up of all natural ingredients...

what about that is anything like baking soda? I use it and it is NO Where near baking soda. My hair is gorgeous now...well worth the money.

And, I buy it on Ebay, so I don't have to worry about being charged over and over....:) :)