1.3

I really wanted to try this product, but on further checking I found SO MANY negative comments about the product AND the company that I've decided NOT to even try it!!!Better get your act together!!

Companies that insist that you agree to sign up for automatic future shipments usually do that because people would not order their product again. They hope you forget to cancel, so they can charge you again and again! It almost seems like blackmail.

I'm glad for reviews, so that I don't make the same mistake twice.There were way more bad reviews that positive ones for this product.

This person wrote the review other product from Wen. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Wen to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was negative reviews- lots of them and deceptive marketing practice. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Wen for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Wen?

Comments