the only difference between wen cleansing conditioner and my own product is the lack of foamy suds.I was so excited to try it but, again, another advertisement and infomercial that is alot of ***.

I'm embarrassed that I fell for his lies about it being better than ANY shampoo. I'm going to re-wash my hair tomorrow with my L'oreal and be happy.

since they make me write 32 more words, here goes: wen isn't worth the money, wen left my hair frizzy, wen creator is ok with suckering people into buying his product, and it comes to your house regularly, whether you want it or not.I used ebay for mine and thank goodness I did.

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Wen. The most disappointing about wen conditioner from Wen was disgusting Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Wen.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cosmetics and Toiletries category for more informed decision or compare Wen to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Wen?

Comments

GuthyRenkerHelp
Los Angeles, California, United States #993534

Hello, Unfortunately, we are unable to confirm the integrity of a product not purchased from an authorized reseller.

We’d be happy to look into the matter further for you. Please contact our Corporate Customer Service Escalation Team here: http://www.wen.com/lp/cet with the details you provided to us in your post so that we can assist. Thank you.