Uses Wen as directed, hair felt fine in shower, after drying hair I was left with dull, flat oily hair with lots of hair loss in shower drain. Stopped using Wen and am hoping my hair comes back to pre Wen use.

Will not be buying Wen again and will tell others how horrible this product is, if they are considering buying this product. Way too expensive for what the results are.

Purchased Wen online and was put on auto ship renewal, who does this without purchaser's consent?

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Wen. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Wen.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cosmetics and Personal Care category for more informed decision or compare Wen to other companies on our site.

Comments

Wen also made my hair fall out. I took about 6 months for it to stop.

Only used it twice!! Also made my head itch like crazy.

Had to take benadryl for that. After a year and a half my hair is back in pre-wen condition....

to Anonymous #1091818

Thanks!! That's good to know my hair may be saved!