I too was not aware of the second shipment containing 3 months worth of product and 3 payments to be deducted from my credit card.I tried to stop the order before it shipped but you can't with the timing of their shipments.

I canceled through my credit card after the second of three payments went through. I still have the second box they sent but was told it was too late to ship it back.

Now they are trying to collect by using a credit agency, "North Shore Agency".It's a shame this company can't make it without ripping off customers.

Review about: Wen Hair Care.

Had an Experience with Wen?

Comments

They are doing the same thing to me!!!!!I ship their box back for them months ago.

Now they are asking me for proof. I did not keep any receipt, I did not know this company was ripping people. Now they are charging me over a $100.

Their customer service is rude.Their agent just decide to end the call, Saying "have a nice day" and hang up the phone on me, while I was still talking to him.

Exactly the same happened to me.They charged my credit card for two shipments I never received and when I noticed these transactions and explained to them that I never got anything, they said it was too late to get my money back.

I changed my credit card because they wanted to charge one more payment knowing I never got the products and I still getting change now for an agency for that payment when they never gave me back my money.

They robbed me straight in my face.:(

Galen450, the same thing happened to me. Did you end up having to pay the NSA? What happened?

I first ordered the trial for $9.99 back in December through a mail in check order. I didn't like the product as it made my hair greesy. I didn't sign up for the monthly shipments, but I recieved one in March. However, it had someone elses name and address on the invoice. I though it was a mistake and didn't think anything of it at the time.

I just recieved a letter in the mail yesturday from the NORTH SHORE AGENCY (NSA) saying that that it was a "Statement Collection Agency Involvment that had been retained by Chaz Dean Continuity". It said I had a debt of $104.77! Wen hadn't mailed me any previous invoices, so I didn't know I owed them anything. I didn't even know I was a member of Wen until I called the 1-800 number. Their customer service reps were rude and unhelpful! I explained that I had thought they had just mailed me the second box by mistake since it had the wrong name and address on the invoice. Yet, in their computer system the bill came up under my name. They refused to waver my bill even after I said I would send back the unopened box with the unused products. Their refund policy is only good for 60 days from the time of shipment. They did cancel my account or so they said they did and that they would look into the fake name and address on my invoice which also had an account number. I asked for a corporate phone number to complain to and they gave...

I really don't think I should have to pay the $104.77, but I am worried about the debt collector billing me! HAS ANYONE HAD THE NORTH SHORE AGENCY COME AFTER THEM?? I didn't orig. pay with a credit card so I can't derail payment that way. WHAT CAN I DO? PLEASE PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!