I received a second order and was charged $33.94.I did not order this product a second time because it is not working for me.

I was told I would receive a return merchandise label, which I have not and that was a week and a half ago. Also I did not give anyone permission to deduct $33.94 from my credit card. My customer # is 6131230 My order # is 12507426. My telephone # 302-678-1615.

Please give me some satisfaction.

Ruby Geeter-Holmes 514 Weaver De. Dover, De.

19901.8/9/15 I am very unhappy with your product as well as your customer service.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of wen hair care product from Wen. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $34 and wants Wen to issue a full refund.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Wen for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Wen?

Comments

GuthyRenkerHelp
#1020566

Hello Ruby, We understand that our team has already reached out to you and confirmed that return instructions were provided to you and your outstanding questions resolved.As a reminder, if you purchased WEN online, the information in your shopping cart details that your initial WEN order will be replenished automatically unless you call to cancel.

This information is also provided in your shipments. If you ordered by phone, the customer service representative who took your order would have reviewed this with you as well. If you would like to return a shipment, the details are set forth in the invoice you received with your kit; essentially, you can send us the package along with an invoice or copy of the invoice you received with the shipment at the following address:

WEN Hair Care

6 Commerce Way

Arden, NC 28704

We suggest that you obtain a proof of mailing from your post office and keep it for your records until you see the refunded amount appear in your account. This should occur within 4-6 weeks of receipt.

If you have any other questions, please feel free to contact our Corporate Escalation Team here: http://www.wen.com/lp/cet with the details you provided to us in your post, someone will be happy to speak with you and look into this matter further.

Thank you.–WEN Customer Care

#1019902

The same thing just happen to me, I returned my product after trying it 2 times and 3 things never even opened they refunded me the 29.95 last week and this week 2 days in s roll I have been charged.$33.95 to my bank account.

I advise no one to fool with this company!!!They will *** over!!