1.2K views

The first week I used the product my hair felt incredibly soft, but after a few uses it seemed to just be creating a buildup and my hair and scalp never felt clean. In the second week the itching started.

I also started to notice that I was losing more hair than before. I tried to only use Wen every other shampoo alternating with my usual product and noticed that only when I used Wen did my scalp itch and my hair looked dull. Very bad product! When I called to cancel my order, the representative kept offering me special "deals" if I continued with the product.

I told him several times I did not like the product and did not want to use it and why would I want additional items, but he persisted in his offers. Only after I became angry did he agree to cancel the order. He said that he did not have a confirmation number, that it was automated and would come to me in an email.

Also, the ad is very misleading. It keeps saying that the product is ONLY $39.95 but you have to read carefully to see that you receive the product every 3 months but you are charged every month so the product is over $100 per box!!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Wen Shampoo.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Oct 16, 2014.

Comments

GuthyRenkerHelp

Hello, please contact us here: www.wen.com/lp/cet so that we can learn more about your experience with WEN and offer direct assistance. Thank you.