Phoenix, Arizona

All of my life I have had very thin fine hair. I live in the mountains of northern Arizona where the weather is very harsh.

If the wind isn't blowing, it's dusty, or it's cold temperatures below freezing, and of course there's the issue with altitude . When I first saw the commercials for this product I thought wow maybe this is something that I should try. After seeing the infomercial many many times I finally decided what the heck I'll give it a whirl. I did ask my hairstylist what she thought about this product and at that time she said she really hadn't heard anything either way.

Well I was in to see her two days ago and the Wen product came up in a conversation and she told me to stop using it immediately. The reason is quite simple my hair is falling out and in some places my scalp is very visible.

Quite frankly I'm very disappointed, I really thought that this might be the answer to my thin fine hair especially after watching the infomercials on television. The product looks pretty amazing on TV .

Product or Service Mentioned: Wen Hair Care.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

It seems to me that you already had some hair troubles. How can you pin it on a product you barely used? Odd race to a conclusion.