followed, directions cleased hair with wen as directed and every time I try to comb my once very7thick long semi curly hair,IT FALLS OUT VERY VERY QUICKLY.IT EVEN FALLS OUT JUST RUNNING MY FINGERS THROUH MY HAIR!!!Something ought to be done about this awful missleading product!!! this is not a laughing matter, other people are having the very same problems,&some don't even KNOW WHY!

please let me know how this law suit turns out,becase they shipped me a 90 day suply that i was told would come every 3 months. 30 days later they took the liberty to send me 90 days supply of the mint sented *** that according to them they claim I owe $101.82 dollars and to make payments of 33.94 a montyh.I don't think so anyone in thier right mind would NOT PAY crazy amounts to ruin the texture of thier own hair,and watch fall out at an alarming rate!;-( I'm so sorry Mr. Chaz guy but this is the worst hair cair product tghat has ever been soldv on thev market!you wshould be madev to pay whatever takes to rebuild people's hair that you destoryed!!

I'm VERY dissopointed, & i guess thier are alot of other people going through unnessary pain from this horrible missleading experience. please contact me at wonderwoman0777@gmail.com or text me at 410-463-1519 please contact me asap and let me know what is going to be done about this bad hair care product my home number is 443-434-3635 use this number first please, thank you, for your promt attention to this matter Mary Fitzmaurice aka Maria

Reason of review: all of the above.

Wen Pros: Hair falling out.

Comments