I tried Wen through a shopping channel. At first I loved it.

I stocked up. At some point I realized that I had to use to much to clean my hair and it really had to be rinsed out. After a short time I realized it made my hair droopy and felt dirty. I had actually lost volume.

Gave it all away. Now after listening to news, I remember I did have more hair in my hands after washing. I thought it was the fact I was getting older.

I discontinued due to cost and results. Glad I did now.

Product or Service Mentioned: Wen Cleansing Conditioner.

Reason of review: Condition of hair.

• Droopy Hair

Comments

GuthyRenkerHelp

Hello- Our team is here to help. We take our customers’ experiences with our products very seriously and our Corporate Escalation Team would like to learn more.

Please contact the team here: http://www.wen.com/lp/cet with the information provided to us in your post so that they can assist. Of course, if you have concerns about your use of the product, we encourage you to stop using it for the time being so that we can make sure your questions or concerns are addressed.

Thank you. -WEN Customer Care

Same thing happened to me. First time I used hair was silky and bouncy.

The more I used it the dirtier it felt.

Saw a couple of online comments about hair loss and never used it again. Maybe it clogs the follicles or something which could result in problems.

I tried Wen, I noticed a gobs of hair in the sink when i was done rinsing. It kept happening.

My hair lost its shine and lustre. Got dry and brittle and very thin. It was hard to curl. The color would not stay in anymore.

I called the company. They said stop using it. And they sent me a refund. I still have it, but s topped using it.

My hair is a mess now. And a third of what I had.

I would never use the product again.

----------------------alf