Scottsdale, Arizona

Having worked in e-commerce, I knew Wen was trouble the second I contacted customer service. They sent me products I never ordered & charged my card w/out authorization.

When I promptly returned the products, they said I'd get my refund in 3 billing periods. That never happened. When I contacted them again, they said the 60-day return period had already passed & they never received the returned product. When I provided proof (photos & the successful delivery confirmation order), they still refused to refund.

I got the same copy & pasted response from a different rep each time. Scam artists.

Comments

You should be able to complain to your credit card for an unauthorized charge so that the banks are aware of this scam company trying to ripp off people from it's infomercials. Good shampoos don't need infomercials to sell their products with hype and satanic looking shemen

Contact the FDA and the BBB let them know and I agree it belongs in the dumpster, I used it and it fried my hair and made it fall out also in. Two weeks time, this stuff is ***!

Yea that product should be called as my username above^^^

I used it once! Just once!

And it messed up my hair... I had normal hair, i dont dye it, or iron it or damage it at all and i got wen as a way to keep it healthy and enhance it, now im left with a frizz ball that seems to fall each time i shower, its been a week and a half since i first used it and it keeps falling out more and more and the wen costumer service rep. Keep hanging up on me... DEFINETLY NOT RECOMENDED!

ITS NOT WORTH THE RISK! CHI PRODUCTS ARE WAY WAY WAY BETTER AND GODDANG SAFE!!

im letting know every single person about this *** product, it doesnt belong in your shower.. belongs in a dumpster!!!!

GuthyRenkerHelp

Hi There,

Kindly contact our Corporate Customer Service Escalation Team at customerservice@guthy-renker.com for further assistance.

Many Thanks.

cohena2

People should always be weary of ordering from a a late night infomercial or QVC.