San Francisco, California

I have had longish hair for a very long time....at least 60 years. I love my hair, though sometimes the cut is a little screwy.

(I do it myself!?!) Anyway, I was hoping that this particular product might live up to it's hype, condsidering that certain admirable celebrities endorse it. I couldn't have been more wrong.

My hair is not particularly problematic, but as I see it, there is always room for improvement. These Wen products have done absolutely nothing to add to the texture, volume, shine, or general condition of my hair.

What a rip off! Don't bother ordering it.....seriously.

Comments

I was displeased with this product and saw little noticable improvement. It is a hassle to return, so I didn't.

The staff was helpful, I thought. I did experience the hair loss--fortunately, I have alot. Periodically I go through the hair loss again.

I used the product for 30 days in February, and it is now the last days of June. BIG waste of money!

:cry :x :upset :sigh :roll :?

I have been growing my hair long to donate and thought after watching the commercials on WEN, that I should give it a try. Maybe it would make my hair even nicer.

WOW, was I wrong. I had a tangled mess. From the amount that was suggested to use, the bottle would have been gone in about a week and a half too. Then I got charged an additional $44.00 just a couple weeks later so I called and they said I was on automatic shipment.

I told them that I wish I could get my money back from the 1st bottle and the other junk that was sent with it. Went back to Matric Biolage and the balm conditioner.

I won't be steered away again. :cry

I'm not too sure how much the FDA has to do with cosmetic products. You'd think they would, but I suppose that if people aren't burning their scalps, or ruining their eyesight, they aren't very concerned. Oh well...unconsciousness is common these days.

THank you for posting comments on this site. I was giving consideration for purchasing, but not now.

I do not care to take a chance of loosing my hair!!! Is any of this FDA issues?

:eek