Los Angeles, California
1.8K views

THE TRUTH IS YOU PEOPLE DO NOT READ...U SIT IN BED AT 3AM EATING ICE CREAM AND COOKIES AND U ORDER THIS PRODUCT THINKING THAT OVER NIGHT ITS GOING TO GIVE U A LIFE CHANGING LOOK OVER NIGHT...THE TRUTH IS...THIS IS A CONTINUOUS SHIPMENT PROGRAM DESIGNED TO TAKE THE HASSEL OUT OF U HAVING TO GO IN THE STORE AND BUY THE PRODUCT...IT CLEARLY STATES THAT AFTER RECIEVING YOUR INITAL PACKAGE U WILL RECIEVE A 90 DAY KIT IN 30 DAYS..AND SO FORTH....SO PLEASE SPARE THE IGNORANCE, AND READ!!!! IGNORED UNEDUCATED FREE LOADERS...ITS SIMPLE READ..IF YOUR DOCTOR GIVE U A MED REPORT DO U JUST SKIM THROUGH IT...I SURE HOPE NOT...PRACTICE SAYING IT OUT LOUD...R.E.A.D

Product or Service Mentioned: Wen Hair Care.

Comments

Review #226158 beginning "THE TRUTH IS YOU PEOPLE DO NOT READ" ... Wow.

First, you calling anyone else uneducated is kind of funny, considering all your grammar and spelling errors. Second, just because someone is awake at 3am doesn't make them a freeloader. Many hard workers in this country work graveyard, overnight, or late-night shifts, and that's why they're up at 3am. Lastly, it's a hair-care product review site, for God's sake.

We're not talking about the Middle East. Calm down.

I've been using WEN for several years now and I LOVE IT! The price is negligible for the quality and amount of product you receive.

I have baby fine hair and it is so much more manageable, too. I don't HAVE to wash my hair everyday, either, but even if I did, WEN doesn't strip my hair of its essential oils.

My hair has improved since using WEN and all I can say, give it a try.

As for the women who've had their hair fall out, it's something called body chemistry. Their body chemistry can't handle one or more of the elements of WEN, or they are not using it properly.

I more so wanted to know if it's really actually good for hair or not because I heard it made hair fall out and kinda dont wanna be bald....so uhm...anyone know? Or is this just a place to complain about price?

#620954

whatever representative for WEN hair care wrote that is a ***. obviously different customers are going to have different opinions it's all in how professionally you handle it and that's not professional in the least.

If you use WEN for more than about 1-1/2 years, your hair will start breaking off. Mine did.

It's horrible bad changing blonde hair color brassy gold and you cannot get it out with hair die at all. You have to stop using WEN for at least two weeks before you can color your hair, and as soon as you use WEN it starts to make your color brassy again, and then after a year or a bit longer, your hair gets too soft so it starts to break off and you have flyaways. It's so expensive and has several problems. The best thing I found for fixing your hair color from what WEN does to it is John Frieda's Blonde lightening products.

You can use the spray in the summer when you are out in the sun and that gets the gold color out, and the conditioner does too if you leave it on a for a few hours. That works to get your hair color back.

:? what the heck...so many complaints...

i understand your reason and your opinions, but complaining about the product isn't going to change a thing, don't like the product then look for another. i'm sorry i find it senseless to complain and wine about products you aren't happy with but you do have the right to agree and disagree. Am i right?

well have a nice rest of the day. :D

#620943
@Julia

I think feedback about products are very important, whether they are positive or negative. They help the consumer make a more educated decision.

When you see a product that has so many negative comments, it makes a red flag go up and you know there must be some truth to the complaints. If everyone stayed shut and didn't give their opinions we would have nothing to go on. I'm a hairdresser and some of my clients have been using Wen. They are the only clients who have had problems with terrible frizz, and their color fades so fast, doesn't even last them 3-4 weeks.

They're also the ones who swear by the product, so I need a site like this one to prove to them all the people who are having very similar issues. Hope that makes sense.

Have a great day. :)

@Julia

The correct spelling is "whine"

@Julia

Actually it does help to read the negative because at least everyone knows that the effects of this bogus product isn't just happening to themselves. I can't tell you how many comments and negative reviews I related to, it was definitely enough for me to stop further use of this product and cancel any future purchase of this product.

But I guess you would never know until YOU use the product long enough and see a drastic loss of your hair, then come back and comment!

-K-! :)

Really people? Were in a fricken recession and most of us are struggling to survive and you still find a way to spend more money just in the hopes that you found a miracle hair product.

It must be nice to be so "free"!

Ask yourself one question.... Was your life and hair so bad before Wen that you put yourself on a payment plan just in hopes of looking better?

@Non Wen user

I loved WEN when I used it but it was just too fricking expensive. And Chaz said to use an obscene number of pumps, let it sit in hair, rinse it out then do it again.

I'm a guy and i have thick medium length wavey hair. Always getting compliments on it. I switched from WEN to a few other sulfate free hair conditioning cleansers and got the same results for 1/3 the price. Not saying you will have the same results but it's been working for me just great for the past 2 years.

I prefer not to say the name of the competing product so let's just use the initials "SG" with the 2nd letter standing for "Grafix". That might help you in your search. I use this 6 days on then do a regular shampoo cleansing around day 7, then some regular conditioner and my hair continues to look great. You want to be sure if sulfate free products that you remember to wash off the build-up every week or two.

Won't wreck the progress you've made with the sulfate-free product. Will just liven up your hair again.

@bagby

I love it too and yes it is too tricking expensive! I have long fine hair with multiple highlights including natural white strands.

I have not noticed any noticeable discoloration or 'brassiness' as stated by others. I have noticed a healthier scalp.

I do agree with baggy that every now and then a 'build up' needs to be addressed.

I would welcome a competitive product without such a userous price tag.

Can't believe some of the nasty comments from grown ups. You must watch the 3am tv to get that answer.

Don't like it don't buy it.

As far as Mr Chaz Dean making money "Good for him". Can't wait to get mine!

What makes me mad about WEN is that Chaz Dean sells it at half price sometimes and he still makes a profit when the does that, so he is clearly charging a lot more for WEN than he needs to in order to make a nice profit for himself. I tried WEN and used one bottle, which is now about $60 with S&H.

I have short fine hair, and I use one $60 a month. If a person has long hair or thick hair, they would have to buy two bottles per month. It goes fast. it's not like you use a tiny bit as a conditioner.

I use less than he recommends using, and it still goes in less than a month. Who can afford $60-120 a month for freaking shampoo? He is NOT making the gallon size this year, he said so on Q the other night. That's because he makes less than half as much money off of it.

The guy comes across as a greed *** All he cares about is charging as much money as he possibly can. I think some company out there like Avon or Loreal or whatever is going to make a WEN clone that is one-third or less of the price of original WEN and Dean knows it, that's why he is not making the gallon size any longer. Also, if you have light blonde hair, WEN products make your hair yellow, then brassy gold. And it is permanent, it is super, super hard to get out.

I found much better products from an online beauty supply store that give my hair more body and hold and that also make your hair shine and gets rid of split ends. WEN is super good for stopping hair from splitting, for making the natural colors show, for shine, for dandruff. It's the best product on the market, but, it does ruin the color of light blonde hair. All those rich women you see on TV with blonde hair that is brassy gold, yeah, they use WEN.

It's too expensive and something in it ruins light blonde hair color. I see so many complaints about Chaz Dean charging people over and over after they try to quit receiving WEN through Guther Reinky. He's so greedy. I can't wait until a company undercuts his business completely by making a cheap WEN clone.

He could sell that stuff for $30 and still make a nice profit for himself. he would not do so on Q sometimes if he was not making a profit from it.

I tried to post a comment in QVC about WEN making light blonde hair gold, and they would not let me post it.

So people are spending $60 on this stuff not knowing it will destroy your hair color. How nice.

#620658
@Joanne

GR is a separate company from Chaz Dean. GR is the company you should be complaining about.

My hair is not destroyed, I buy from QVC and get great deals. My hair is gorgeous.

@WENderful

I just bought wen sweet almond mint and now see these awful scary comments about losing all my hair, what do I believe? Which wen is the original that I hear is bad

I always wonder about a product that is so excellent, yet you cannot obtain it in a store where hair products are sold, or it is not being used in hair salons and or sold by the salons.

@Janice Brady

The fact that it isn't sold in stores means nothing. The only reason many inventors, manufacturers, distributors, company owners don't do retail is because it costs an arm and a leg JUST to get shelf space ...

and then the REAL competition begins with the HUGE companies. Retail is a disaster, and that's the reason most people don't want to sell their products in brick-and-mortar retail stores.

***. Practice saying it aloud while looking at yourself in the mirror. Say it with me: I.D.I.O.T.

I can understand yuor frustration with these people considering you are employeed by WEN. I personally love this product and think it's worth every penny.

I was looking for info on skin irritation while using it. I think it maye be a little hard on my scalp but dont want to believe its the WEN. The change its made on my hair is worth a little discomfort on my scalp though.

I ordered the Tea Tree today. I hope that one helps my situtaution