I am a hairstylist at a large salon in Chattanooga.I fell in love with your product after trying it.

I have tried 3 times, unsuccessfully to reorder and customize my order via telephone. I asked to receive three 16oz bottles of the cucumber/aloe formula and two bottles of styling gel, recurring every 3 months. When I (finally) received the order, I received five 16oz bottles of the almond mint formula...Completely wrong in every way and still addressed incorrectly. This morning I spoke with Robert who agreed to refund and accept a return of this order, with shipping also being refunded.

I am extrememly frustrated with the customer service I have been receiving. Robert said he had no idea why I was sent this particular order but that my modified order was in the computer accurately and to look for the correct order in the next week. What is going on???

This is my last attempt to get this order right.Can anyone help me????

Had an Experience with Wen?

Comments

You can order WEN by Chaz Dean on www.QVC.com for a much lower price, and put it on auto-delivery.In the search box at QVC.com type "WEN" and you'll get three pages of Chaz Dean's products.

You can also order WEN at www.Amazon.com or www.ChazDean.com.

If you're having serious account problems, you should call the Guthy-Renker Corporate Office at (800) 274-4910 extension 5001 for Customer Relations, from 9-5 Pacific Time, Monday-Friday.I hope this helps!